Rental uniforms that meet the highest standards of hygiene requirements
Workwear Uniform Rental and Laundry Services
Uniform rental and laundry solutions that are tailored for your business
In today’s industrial and economic climate industrial workwear is no longer just a uniform; it is an integral part of the company philosophy, from company image to the occupational health & safety policy.
Workwear uniforms available for rental from Park Avenue are of the highest quality and are made for comfort, safety and reliability in the most demanding work places.
Why choose a managed uniform rental and laundry service?
- Renting uniforms assists with cash flow as there are no up-front capital costs.
- We manage everything from set-up to delivery into personalised lockers.
- As part of your garment set up we size all your employees and make any small adjustments required to ensure correct fitting.
- Regular servicing by experienced personnel ensures that your uniforms remain complaint to safety, food and/or healthcare standards.
- If you have seasonal work, a large casual workforce or an urgent production run, uniforms can be added or removed on request without a stocking fee.
- If an employee leaves simply let us know and return the uniforms to us. We will remove them from your garment pool.
- With Park Avenue’s unique tracking system your workwear will not just work harder, it will work smarter to provide you with the most cost effective method of workwear rental.
We can also segregate and identify the workwear for different departments.
On check-in to our laundry facility each garment is inspected for quality to ensure any defects are reported, repaired or replaced quickly.
Dedicated Account Management
Your dedicated and experienced Park Avenue Account Manager will visit regularly to manage your ongoing weekly garment requirements. Our Account Managers and supervisors are empowered to assist you to get the outcomes you need.
Using our tracking system to complete ongoing audits and inspections gives you a complete garment history, and means that the quality of rental workwear is maintained.
Personalise your garments
We can personalise your garments by adding your company logo and employee name labels. We can also provide first aid and safety badges such as fire warden, QA or OH&S.
Park Avenue’s wide range of rental workwear products:
- Are available in a variety of colors
- Are rugged and hard wearing while made for comfort
- Include overalls, shirts, polos, pants or shorts and styles to suit the corporate office
- Can be embroidered or screen printed to add company logos and/or employee names
- Come in heavy or light weight cotton, polyester, flame retardant and barrier fabrics
We offer a regular and reliable weekly or daily pick-up and delivery service
Need somewhere to store those rental garments?
Park Avenue can provide garment lockers in hanging or folded styles and can include seats, stands and hoods. We also provide soiled garment bins to keep your change room neat and tidy.
Still don’t want to rent?
Instead of renting we can provide a service to wash your company owned garments.
We also provide for direct sale a full range of protective clothing, safety equipment including safety boots and corporate wear for the front office. Call our customer service number 1800 012 073 to find out how we can assist.
Read more about our wide range of Industrial Laundry Services:
- Food Manufacturing Uniforms
- Hospitality Garments
- Safety Workwear
- Pharmaceutical Uniforms
- Linen Rental
- Floor Mats
- Roller Towels
- Wiper Cloths